The FOUR is one of many useful tools for sharing the gospel! It’s a simple four-point dialogue that shares:
1) God loves us
2) Sin divided us
3) God sent Jesus to make a way
4) How will you respond?
Our challenge is that each person at Orchard Hill will learn the FOUR and use it as a tool to share the good news of Jesus with their friends, family, and neighbors.
Grab one of the FOUR bracelets (located in the Connection Corner at Orchard Hill) to help you as you learn to use this tool and share the good news!
Learn more at https://thefour.com/en/
There are many amazing and edifying books for anyone looking to better share their faith! We recommend these:
1) Gospel Fluency, by Jeff Vanderstelt
2) Organic Outreach for Ordinary People, by Kevin Harney
3) Becoming a Contagious Christian, by Mark Mittelberg
4) Tactics, by Gregory Koukl