Watch an overview and introduction to the book of James
James – Faith that Works
WEEKLY BIBLE READING
- Reading for May 10 Read all of James
- Reading for May 17 James 1:2-18
- Reading for May 24 James 1:19-27
- Reading for May 31 James 2:1-13
- Reading for June 7 James 2:14-26
- Reading for June 14 James 3:1-12
- Reading for June 21 James 3:13-18
- Reading for June 28 James 4
- Reading for July 5 James 5:1-12
- Reading for July 12 James 5:13-20
- Reading for July 19 Re-read James
“WORK IT OUT”
As you strive to apply and live out a faith of action, consider these three questions in response to the morning message:
- Why and how do you struggle with this in your own life?
- How are you already living this out in big or small ways?
- In addition to prayer, what is one thing you can do to start growing in this area?
Join us for further discussion into the book of James on Wednesday night at 7:00PM via a Zoom Meeting as we look to understand and apply the week’s passage more fully.
Join us by following using this link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89688588790)
FAITH IN ACTION: Mission India Relief Project
In the face of COVID-19, the Prime Minister of India has shut down the country, leaving those who live hand-to-mouth (80+ million people) in a place of hunger and desperation- a literal life or death matter. In this time of need, God has provided a wide-open door to sharing the good news in India and Orchard Hill Church is saying “Yes!” to running through it with our partner, Mission India, as they bring food, healthcare, and the truth of Jesus to those very people!
Say “Yes!” with us by:
- Giving generously. Donate online at https://missionindia.org/relief/ (please list “Orchard Hill Church” as your Church- this helps us track our fundraising goal).
- Praying faithfully. Sign up for Mission India’s prayer guide at https://missionindia.org/prayer-guide/.
- Advocating for India. Share with others using the resources found at www.missionindia.org.
An engaging and informative four-week series from 1 Corinthians 15 centered on the resurrection and its implications.
Sunday, April 12 – Easter Sunday “More than Snake Oil!”
Sunday, April 19 – Resurrected Bodies -What will our bodies be like when we are raised to life?
Sunday, April 26 – Resurrection Day – What will happen on the day we are raised to life?
Sunday, May 3 – Resurrection Life – What will we do when we are raised to life?