Please be familiar with the following up-to-date protocols for on-site worship at Orchard Hill:
1) Join only if you are healthy! If you are feeling sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to someone with the virus, please take advantage of our online worship option.
2) Bring your items with you. We have removed Bibles, pens, and note-taking materials from the pews.
3) Join with others on-site when the doors open at 9:50 AM.
4) Put a smile and your stylish mask on your face! Masks will be required for moving and music. When you are seated and listening, masks may be removed.
5) Give and air hug/high-five to the greeter at the door and sanitize those praise hands as you enter the building. Don’t forget to grab a bulletin on your way in!
6) Love thy neighbor… 6 feet apart. Please practice social distancing.
7) Worship God with your gifts and offerings as you enter the sanctuary. Offering boxes are located on the sanctuary doors so that we no longer need to pass the plate.
8) Prepare your hearts to worship God in spirit and in truth. Our worship will be heartfelt and simple. Our worship leader and preaching pastor will not have a mask on when they are up front.
9) Receive the blessing and exit the building directly to live as the people of God. Refreshments will not be served prior to or following the service. Please do not gather in the lobby or other common spaces, and note that only two people are allowed in the bathrooms at any given time.